All Forums > Steven Universe!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Evil Dr. Reef 9 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Evil Dr. Reef
    Participant
    Completely Legitimate Doctor
    Lv. 60 | 19695XP
    Team Quotes Site Lv. 10
    I know GX started watching this show incrementally before I did, but I think that he and I can both agree that it’s by far one of the best animated series on television. Really from the moment the first trailers started we both were eager to watch the show, and it has yet to disappoint.

If you don’t know anything about it, the most succinct explanation I’ve heard is that it’s the story of a little boy trying to learn how to be a magical girl when he grows up. The basic idea is simple, but it’s built on such a well constructed world that it’s hard not to enjoy it from the outset.

Besides the writing, which is excellent, Steven Universe also benefits from wonderful art direction and an incredible soundtrack. I think that if the writing was only sub-par, which it isn’t, I might still watch it just for the visuals and music.

So yeah, I definitely recommend checking out Steven Universe at your earliest possible convenience. If you’re a fan of things like Adventure Time and other Cartoon Network fare, I believe you’ll be impressed. It’s not even a season old and it’s already off to a strong start.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

< All Forums | Jump to Top